|Free acid( H2SO4 )||≤0.4%|
|Granule size(mm)||2-5mm 90%|
1. Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Ammonium sulfate - LANXESSSynonyms. Ammonium sulfate; Ammonium sulphate; Ammonium sulfate; AS; AS COARSE; AS INDUSTRIAL UNPACKED; (NH4)2SO4. back Ammonium Sulphate : AgricoOften abbreviated AS or AMS, Ammonium Sulphate is produced from a Premium granular product is harder, which allows it to blend and flow better; low grade
An assessment of granular urea/ammonium sulphate andThe comparative effects of ammonium sulphate (AS), potassium nitrate (KNO3), urea (U) or combined 1:1 (w/w) U/KNO3, U/AS granular products were Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop NutritionAmmonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) fertilizers for crop production. It's now less common but especially Ammonium Sulphate - OCI NitrogenOCI Agro's ammonium sulphate contains ammoniacal nitrogen and We supply two different ranges of ammonium sulphate: crystalline and granularGranular Ammonium Sulphate - International Raw MaterialsSherritt Granular Ammonium Sulphate (20.5-0-0-24) is produced by Sherritt International at its plant in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, with annual production Ravensdown Granular Ammonium SulphateAmmonium Sulphate Granular is reccommended for arable and cropping situations, silo fills and drrilling seed. It is used in Cropmaster, Ammo 31 and Ammo 36 blends. Ammonium Sulphate Standard is recommended for pastoral blends and broadcastingAmmonium sulfate - WikipediaAmmonium sulfate ); (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. Ammonium sulphate. Ammonium sulfate (2:1) Diammonium Molar mass, 132.14 g/mol. Appearance, Fine white hygroscopic granules or crystalsGranulation of finely crystalline ammonium sulphate usingThe granules made in the pilot plant with 25 kg ammonium sulphate, 0.5 kg CaO, 1.26 litres of water and 0.9 to 1.125 litres of 98.5% H2SO4 had 80 to 97% of the
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
Thank you for your enquiry and you will be contacted soon.